DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Feel Good Fuel is providing Member with general information regarding the company, its products and its transportation logistics and shipping services. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The site is provided by Feel Good Fuel on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Feel Good Fuel makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Feel Good Fuel shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Feel Good Fuel disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Feel Good Fuel SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR Feel Good Fuel SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Feel Good Fuel HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold Feel Good Fuel, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION TO SERVICE
Feel Good Fuel reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Feel Good Fuel shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Feel Good Fuel exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Feel Good Fuel does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING ACCURACY OF VENDOR INFORMATION
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Feel Good Fuel makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
Feel Good Fuel makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
GOVERNING JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS VIRGINIA
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2016 www.feelgoodfuel.com, with all rights reserved, or is the property of Feel Good Fuel and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Feel Good Fuel is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Feel Good Fuel.
Feel Good Fuel™ and www.feelgoodfuel.com™ are proprietary marks of www.feelgoodfuel.com. Feel Good Fuel’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Feel Good Fuel, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Feel Good Fuel.
All other trademarks displayed on Feel Good Fuel’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Feel Good Fuel.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, www.feelgoodfuel.com designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Mail: N/A
By Telephone: N/A
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel Good Fuel retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, Feel Good Fuel reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of the Online Services. In addition, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User-Provided Content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User-Provided Content that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User-Provided Content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that harms minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User-Provided Content transmitted in connection with the Online Services;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User-Provided Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User-Provided Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- take any action that interferes with the proper working of the Online Services, compromises the security of the Online Services, or otherwise damages the Online Services or any materials and information available through the Online Services
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Online Services, to any other systems or networks connected to the Online Services, to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Online Services, including but not limited to by hacking, password “mining”, or any other unauthorized means;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Online Services or any network connected to the Online Services or bypass the authentication measures on the Online Services or any network connected to the Online Services;
- use any automated means to collect information or content from or otherwise access the Online Services, including but not limited to through the use of technical tools known as robots, spiders, or scrapers, without our prior permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect and store information about other users of the Online Services, including e-mail addresses;
- install any software, file, or code that is not authorized by the user of a computer or mobile device or that assumes control of all or any part of the processing performed by a computer or mobile device without the authorization of the user of the computer or mobile device; or
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Online Services or server networks connected to the Online Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Online Services.